Monday, May 9, 2011

Amen.


Alright....I am slightly embarassed to share this...and because I am terribly excited about it. I GOT A C IN ASTRONOMY!!! Yes, you read that right...and I hope you heard the excitement in my voice. Let me explain... This semester I had a serious case of senioritis.  I was busy working, busy looking for jobs, busy with my other and more important classes. And then there was this class. I signed up for Astronomy thinking it was going to be fun.  In the class description it says we go to the planetarium every Wednesday....can you say SAWEEET!!! But boy oh boy was I wrong, this was the hardest class I have ever take in my life. The stars, the planets, glaxies, ET life...not for me at all.  So I struggled big time.  I really thought I was going to get a D in the class. But by doing all the extra credit I could, I got a C!!! And I don't even have to take the final, thank God.  There is no point in taking the final, I am too far from a B.  But praise the Lord that I will not have a D on my transcripts!
But you also need to take into consideration that I got 3 A's and one grade I have no idea what it's going to be...I'm thinking an A (it's for my screenwriting class). I turn my treatment in tomorrow.  So hopfully I will get 4 A's and 1 C and make Dean's list my last semester! Woohoo!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment