Monday, May 2, 2011

A question a day

I am starting to get super frustrated!!
On April 11 I orded this super cool journal.






















I ordered it from Borders.com and knew I was going to wait a few weeks because it was on back order...well I am still waiting!
The website says the ship day is/was between April 25-May 9...so I hope they get it back in stock and it ships...I really want to start this puppy with graduation!

So the cool thing about this guy, is it is a five year journal with a question a day.  So on May 14, 2011 I will write something and then on May 14, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015...answering the same question. It will be neat to see how I change in my opinions/outlook and whatever over the years.
Pretty cool, right?
I just HOPE it comes!

And since I am sicky today...I will be treating myself to pizza for lunch! YUMM

No comments:

Post a Comment