Saturday, May 28, 2011

So I've been home...


So I have been home for the past week. Here is my week in pictures.

PLayed with Coop, Mom, and the dogs. 

Coop had his first red pepper...and he looked like a murderer after! 

Planted some pretty flowers in Mom's garden. 

Went to Cocomero.  Cheesecake frozen yogurt with graham cracker pie crumbles, strawberries, kiwi, blackberries and a cherry. Yum! 


I went to work at the flower shop with my momma. De-thorned 275 roses for graduation this weekend.

Made a flower arrangement (daisies) and it is hard! 

Made a second one...getting the hang of it...kind of.
And made a third one.



Making flower arrangements is fun and incredibly hard! It really is an art.  
But that's what I have been up to...not a whole lot but it is also nice to be home and relaxing. 

Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment