Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our first

VALENTINE'S DAY!
Yesterday was a really really great day.
Started out at work, just a normal day.
Then class.
Sad that Jeffrey skipped our one class we have together...ON VALENTINE'S DAY!
Then after my astronomy class (at 6:45...ugh!) the valentine's day love could begin!

My hunny made me dinner...and I made dessert.

And the BEST part about baking...is licking the spoon!
mmmmm.

















Unfortunately I can not tell you if my cheesecake was delicious or not...because I haven't eaten it yet.
Jeffrey made me the most delicious dinner of all time and I was STUFFED.
So the cheesecake was neglected.

Jeffrey made me a w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. dinner.
Spaghetti with Italian Sausage. Salad. French Bread.
mmmm. It was so good.

Jeffrey making dinner :)


























My finished cheesecake


Jeffrey and I sat at the kitchen table and enjoyed a pretty romantic dinner.
Ps...those are not my flowers. They are Kerry's. :) 
(Jeffrey got me beautiful pink/salmon roses. They are so beautiful. Like so beautiful.)

And I can not say enough how delicious dinner was, I brought the leftovers to work with me today for lunch.
But after a big plate of carbs, I was ready for bed! We started watching a movie and that last thing I remember was saying "just give me five minutes and I'll go get the cheesecake." next thing I remember Jeffrey is turning off the TV, because the movie was over and it was 12:30.
OOPS. Sometimes I am just so sleepy! I am not good at staying up late, or watching a movie while laying in bed; and honestly...I don't think I ever will be. I'm just a little old lady.

THANK YOU JEFFREY.
For a great first Valentine's day.
I look forward to our next one and the 60 after that.
I love you so much.


Happy Tuesday Loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment