Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Me OH my!

So ya wanna know what made me vomit this morning?
My boss made me vomit this morning.
He tends to over share....once told me he was sending his kids to stay with Grandma for the night...because he was taking his lady friend on their thrid date...UM VOMIT!
So ya...things like that happen around the office ever so often.
This morning was one of those mornings.
Bossman called a Hotel, was talking to the front desk man, I wasn't really paying much attention because I was working. But then something caught my attention...and this my friends, is where is get's ugly.
"Yes, I would like a king size bed. And do you have any rooms available with a jacuzzi tub?" 
UUHHH HELLO?!?! Employee ears over here...you, bossman, are only a few feet away.
I'm not sharing my saucy Valentines Day plans with you...so please do not accidentally share yours with me.
So that is what made me vomit this morning.
Has your boss ever made you vom?

In other news, it's Wednesday, we are half way through the week!

Happy Hump Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment