Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3 of the snow day!

















The snow outside my house!

Since Tuesday I have just been lazy!
Did absolutely nothing yesterday, and nothing today either!
It has been nice, real nice! 

Jeff and I are watching Winter Bones and The A-Team today, so just another lazy day!

But on a separate note, I just want to take a second to remember my Grandpa today.
Three years ago today he lost a heart breaking battle to lung cancer.
When he was diagnosed the cancer had already taken over his body.
He had two months after that.
I still miss him more than words.

Every memory I have of you means the world to me.
But it also means the world to me that you are happy and healthy in Heaven.

I love you Grandpa.





















Didn't mean for that to get somber.

Happy Thursday!
Happy Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment