Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I love a great pair of jeans just as much as the next girl.
But to be honest, if I never wore a pair of pants again I would be A-OKAY!
Every day I try and find away to not wear pants...I wear leggings as often as possible, but I only have so many long shirts that ensure my whoha is covered up nicely.
So, like I have said over and over again...I am moving to North Carolina this summer...and I couldn't be more excited.
Yes, I am excited to move away, start a new adventure, and be a big girl...but mostly I am excited to not wear pants!
I want to wear dresses and skirts every single day!

Dresses and skirts like these...


my favorite!
lulus.com







Lulus.com



 




 Yes I just want to wear pretty dresses every single day!
And when it's chilly I will throw on a cardigan and maybe some tights and everything will be perfect.


Happy Hump day!



No comments:

Post a Comment