Saturday, February 26, 2011

I dont mind it when you....

So besides Keri Hilson's CD that I have been playing on r.e.p.e.a.t. this past week I have a few  loves that I can't stop playing either.

Adele..Chasing Pavement







Eliza Doolittle...Skinny Genes
She too is fantastic and quirky. I love her sound.







Angus and Julia Stone...Big Jet Plane
Okay, I am whole heartedly in LOVE with these guys.
Their song Mango Tree is also cute and sweet.







Meaghan Smith...A Little Love
This song is so sweet and chipper. It just makes me happy listening to it.







Norah Jones...Chasing Pirates
(Isn't she also super lovely?)






My momma is coming up for lunch today! I am s u p e r excited, it has been a while since I have seen her! 

Happy Saturday, Happy Weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment