Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I wish the sun would come out.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Amazon?
Well, I LOVE Amazon. So on Monday I pre-ordered Rihanna's new CD Loud, and I also ordered Taio Cruz's Rokstarr. I got them both yesterday! It was great. And I love how I am probably the last person on Earth to still be buying CD's...but I like to have something to hold. I hate spending my money on things that I can't really see or hold or play with. ha. Like gas....maybe that's why my gas light is always on?

I also have two stupid tests today. uughhh. They brought on many tears last night while I was trying to study. For some reason this semester I am just bad at school, I am not real sure what's going on, but I need to stop and get focused or finals are kick my butt.

Luckily my boyfriend ( love that ) is wonderful and made me feel all better. He wasn't even scared off by my puffy eyes and snotty nose. Thanks boyfriend.

I am just waiting for the weekend. Friday is chi-o formal and I think Saturday will be my birthday celebration! EeeKkk...my birthday is on Tuesday!!! Gotta enjoy my last few days as a crazy 21 year old.


Well Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment