Monday, November 22, 2010

One more day

Tomorrow.
I turn 22.
eeeekkk.
22 
Today is my last day being 21.
I don't like that.
Next year though is my golden birthday.
So maybe turning 23 will be alright.
Okay, gross. I don't wanna think about that.

Anyways...This weekend was the b.e.s.t.
Lately all my weekend seem to be terrific, but this weekend was really terrific.
Chi O formal was a blast.
Jeffrey and I tore up the dance floor.
Even though he is selfish about twirling.
Boy loves to twirl himself.
It's cute.
He's cute.

Saturday and Sunday were lazy days.
I slept in sssooo late on Sunday, the latest I have ever slept.
It felt so good though.
Sunday turned out to be a little crappy when the colts lost.
and the giants lost.
and the raiders got their asses kicked.
It was a bad day for football.
And the Manning family.
Gosh, it was bad.

My wonderful boyfriend is taking me out on a date tonight.
For my birthday.
We are going to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants and then to the movies
I am very excited
I am such a lucky girl
Very very lucky.

Happy Monday
Happy last day being 21 to mee

No comments:

Post a Comment