Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I hear her playing that same old song.

I love music. I could listen to music all day every day. I have a million favorite songs, it seems like every time I hear a song, I think to myself...YES this is my favorite song, and then I turn it up and sing along terribly. And they usually all come from the 90's or early 2000's. Puke I know. I just listened to great music when I was little, and I could never let go. I still own and listen to the very first CD's I ever got. Jewel-Pieces of You and The Wallflowers-Bringing down the Horse. Yeah, gay, I know.

But anyways, I for real have some favorite songs. More like a large handful of favorite songs. Here they are.
the Songs I will LOVE forever; ....so dramatic right?
-Slide...the goo goo dolls
-Bad day...fuel
-She Says....unwritten law
-She Says....howie day
(yes...they are two very different songs.)
-Vindicated....dashboard
-Don't Speak....no doubt
-Hott in "herre"...nelly
-Hallelujah...kate voegele
-Shatterday....vendetta red
-Deep inside of you...third eye blind
-Smells like teen spirit....nirvana
-The sign....ace of base
-One headlight...the wallflowers
-Wannabe....spice girls
-Complicated...carolyn dawn johnson
-Free fallin....the john mayer version
-Blue jeans...silvertide
-Shimmer....fuel
-Hold on for one more day....wilson phillips


haha....I am such a dork. Whatever.

Happy Wednesday.

oh.ps.20.days.until.my.birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment