Friday, November 12, 2010

Dive on in like honey bees

FBF...look I do like country music.
I know it's not your favorite type of music...but I feel like you like it more than you let on.
Here are my favorite country songs....In no special order.
I can not believe I am putting this out there for people to see...eekk, now my secret is out, I am a closet country fan. vom. 

  • bring on the rain-jo dee messina
  • crome-trace adkins
  • austin-blake shelton
  • pickin' wildflowers-keith anderson
  • speed-montgomery gentry
  • you shouldn't kiss me like this-toby keith
  • strawberry wine-deanna carter
  • there is no arizona- jamie o'neil
  • tell her-lonestar
  • when i think about angels-jamie o'neil
  • paint me a birmingham-tracy lawrence
  • whisky lullaby- brad paisley&allison krause
  • drinkin' bone-tracy byrd
  • songs about rain-gary allen
  • its your love-tim mcgraw
  • ALL TIM MCGRAW Songs...yes, all of them.
  • Cry-faith hill
Yeah, it's all older stuff, but I guess you could say I am listening to more country now a days. so maybe I will start to like new stuff too.

PS....I'm a total badass. Come back in a little bit to find out whyyyy
Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment