Monday, November 8, 2010

a letter or two or four.

Dear Colts,

Next Sunday I will be making the trip down to the wonderful Lucas Oil Stadium to watch you boys play. Please win for me. I don't like the loosing bullshit you sometimes pull. And Austin, I hope your head feels better. I would like to see you play.

Sincerely,

Your-forever-fan-Kati

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Winter,

Please stay away. I don't care to tromp through any snow or scrape my windshields quite yet...or ever. I wish it would be 100 degrees and sunny every single day. I just got new sunglasses and I would like to be able to wear them.

Thanks so much,

Summer-lover-Kati

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Future Boyfriend,

I think you rock.

Love always,

Your-future-girlfriend-Kati

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Birthday,

EEEEE! You're almost here. 15 days! Though I have a love hate relationship with you, I am excited. Not to turn 22,  but just for my birthday and a yummy ice cream cake, and presents. You know how much I love presents. Even though I think the Colts game is my present, I know my parents won't let me not have anything to open on my bday. Yippie!

See you soon,

I-can't-believe-I-am-almost-22-Kati

_________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment