Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You and Me...

"it'd kind of be like cats and dogs. Oil and Water. Sand paper and bare ass."

...but I'd still like to try...

Definitely Maybe was on T.V. the other day...two times, right in a row.
So all the roomies (minus Kerry who was in Chi for her Teach for America interview!!!) sat in the living room watching. I have to say, it is a sweet sweet movie. I love it.
Then Kate and I proceeded to drink a bottle of wine. Much needed.

This week has really been kind of hectic, when all I want to do is sleep, I just can't.

Today is the ultimate sucky day; work (now), an exam at 4:30, followed by a 75 minute group presentation at 6. Let's just say that I have barley studied, and my group finished our power point yesterday. Today will be a little hectic. Thanks Dr.Kasch for giving an exam in class 1 and assigning a group presentation in class 2. You really freaking rock.

But after today the week will get much better. But I do still have a lot to do.

I still need to start applying to grad schools, I need to start studying for the GRE, I need to clean my room and de-stress, I need to print pictures, I need to carve pumpkins, I need to buy a new pair of shoes. I need to talk to you. I need to get my nails done and my hair cut. I need to pay bills. I need to play with coops and dress him in his football costume. :) Oh yes, he will hate it.

Even if I don't feel good/happy today, at least I look good..outfit wise. I am wearing one of my favorite ruffled shirts...from NY&Co. A bright, cheery and soft, yellow cardigan from NY&Co. (my pants are also from NY&Co. On most days it's pretty safe to assume I am wearing NY&Co. Favorite!)And my favorite shoes from Nine West. They are so me, arn't they?

Ignore the slept on hair and the fact that I cut off my head...it's about the clothes. I didn't say I looked good...the clothes do.


Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment