Monday, October 18, 2010

om nom nom

I am so hungry!!!
Like I think my vision is blurring because I am so hungry.
But I am craving three things and can not decide what to eat...
1. Pizza...I really wanted pizza so bad yesterday, but yesterday I was so busy I didn't have time to eat
2. Mac n Cheese...I just had a craving for this ten minutes ago. Always a solid choice.
3. Tacos. mmmmm....but I had Taco Bell on Thursday, so maybe I shouldn't do it again? 
Mmm...so hungry.


...................................................................................................................................................................

Anyways.
My weekend kind of s.u.c.k.e.d.
Had some good moments.
-Got to see my family...and both my grandmas.
-Bought a new lap top. yippie.
-Had Woodsy...only fun for a few hours.
Had some craptastic moments too.
But I don't feel like talking about that.
I can't yet.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Have a Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment