Monday, October 11, 2010

Puerto Rico!


I had a very relaxing time in Puerto Rico with my wonderful Mother.
But it went by too quickly.
It is still hurricane season down there so it did unfortunately rain everyday.
But it was the kind of rain where you can still be outside...most of the time.
 It did pour at points.
But when it would rain we just move from our beach chairs to the hot tub or to the ocean.
The ocean water was so warm...like 80 degrees warm and crystal clear.
A gorgeous turquoise color.
But I hate being in the ocean, so I had to force myself to not have a panic attack.
The ocean is just scary. But I do love it.

When the sun was shining it was HOT.
I can't remember ever being so hot in my life.
I loved it!

The plane ride home was terrible.
I'm a big chicken anyways.
I hate every little bump and noise.
The flight from Charlotte to Chicago was terrible.
It was so  bumpy.
Like SOO bumpy!
I almost cried it was so bumpy.

I'll post pictures later.
Even though I didn't take many...
I don't think to take pictures.
I need to though.



P.S....I am at work. And it sucks.
 I have not seen Brandon since Tuesday and it kills me to know he is so close now!
Tonight we are having a date...well he is coming to help me finish up painting the office. He said it's not a date. I said if I buy beer and dinner it is...and maybe give him a few kisses.
He obliged. But he didn't have any choice.

P.P.S....I also can't wait to see Coop-dawg. I'm sure he didn't miss his mommy, but mommy missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment