Monday, October 25, 2010

Whatever. :)

Seriously...I had a fantastic weekend.
Like, seriously, fantastic.

Thursday- started the weekend... and it was great. Went out and had a blast, one the best Thursdays ever.
Friday- I faked sicked and left work early so I could go shopping with Kate.
...I am such a little rebel!...
Then Kate, Kevin & I (yes, I was a third wheel.) went to see Hereafter.
Oh my God it was terrible. Just terrible,.
 I am speechless on how bad it was.

Saturday- I drove home for the afternoon. My parents seriously are the best. They had gone shopping the day before and bought me a scarf, two shirts and a sweater. LOVE. (So that means I got three new scarves this weekend!) And ee carved pumpkins. As my dad and I were talking about what we were going to make I said "I am going to make a Cyclops," and he said, "Don't you make a Cyclops every year?" haha, thanks dad. I do indeed carve a Cyclops every year, but they always look different. I think they are cool.
After pumpkin carving, we went shopping a little more. It was a bust and the mall was packed because it was the U of I's homecoming so there were lots of people there wearing their blue and Orange.
My momma made me a scrumptious dinner and then I came back to Ptown and went out with the girls.
So fun.


Meet Igor.

And Sunday was completely lazy. I went to church and the Mr.Chi O pageant. But other than that I did nothing but watch football all day. I am still a little shocked that the Raiders kicked the shit out of Denver, but you know I am always pleased to see the Raiders win, even if it does cost me 11 points. I am also not to pleased that New Orleans got their asses kicked too by Cleavland. For Real? New Orleans is so over rated. And that was 13 points down the drain.  
But I still won my confidency pool. Like...kicked ass.


Now I am at work, doing a whole lot of nothing. Waiting until 1:00 when I get off so I can study for a test I have. Then class all evening.
Class won't be so bad.
I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment