Friday, October 29, 2010

T.G.I.F.

I am in this terribly retarded class, but sometimes we do fun things. Like spend a whole class doing stupid fun shit like this....

The Sticky Leavings Camp Fire
 Jokes.

I am in a slight panic, because registration for next semesters classes did not go as easily as I planned. So I am panicking. what else is new?

But this weekend is HALLOWEEN! Yippie. I am totally pumped for all the weekend festivities. Like being the yellow power ranger while Kerry is the pink one. :) We are going to be totally bad ass. like fer real.

Also one of my most favorite-est books ever finally came in the mail today! I ordered it at the beginning of October! UGH. But I am so excited. It's called Project Everlasting and it was written by two bachelors. It is such a lovely book. I recommend every guy out there reads it. Major inside scoops on relationships. :)


Happy Friday. Happy Weekend. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment