Monday, October 4, 2010

Did you know it's freezing outside?

Well it is.
f r e e z i n g

So I visited Butler and IUPUI on Friday. I LOVED them both so much. They are two completely different schools and both appeal to me in so many ways. Butler appeals to my small town girl side; while IUPUI appeals to my city girl side. It's amazing how these two schools, seven miles apart can be so different. Can't wait to see where this takes me.

And I love going to Indy because I get to be in land of the Colts and get all kind of new colts gear! So I bought a really sexy new 87 jersey..it's black. sexy. But guess who can't wear it today because they boys sucked it up yesterday. They also fucked my confidence picks. Gave them all 14 points. So boys, take the week to relax, practice, come back next Sunday and kick the shit out of KC. That would be great.

Okay, I had an awesome weekend. Went to the bars on Friday with my fantastic friends, and danced the night away. Pocket dialed my mom and 1:30 a.m....she told me she liked the song she could hear so she listened for a while. ha. First we went to Cams and it was dead! There were seriously 20 people there...they all happened to be our friends so we stayed and danced until closing. For some time Kate and I were the only ones on the dance floor. Totally my kind of night. Then we headed to Sullys for more dancing then off to the WONDERFUL Richards where Kate and I ate a whole Sampler by our selves. Fat kids. Got home at 4:30. Wild.

Woke up Saturday at 9:00 because Brandon left his work shirt at my house and needed it. Went back to sleep at 10:00 and woke up at 1:00. PERFECT. Looked like a super hot mess but needed food. Went to Schnucks for mac n cheese before I washed my face. gross. Then lounged on the couch with my roommates and watched movies.
Brandon and I went to best buy before meeting up with some friends for dinner. And I got the best new CD's ever...(can you tell I really love to buy CD's? This is my 6th CD Since last month!)
I got this wicked awesome, yes wicked awesome CD. It's Rock Symphonies by David Garrett. I saw it and thought this looks cool, then flipped it over to check out the track list, #1 is Smells like Teen Spirit (which is one of my all time favorite songs). I was sold. Right there. Bought it and it's fantastic.

Isn't he totally bad ass? He is.

I also got the 2nd Foo Fighters CD, The Colour and Shape
It's a great album. And one time I touched Dave Grohl's butt.
It was nice.

And The Goo Goo Dolls Greatest Hits
LOVE them.


Such a happy girl! I love buying CD's. Music is probably my favorite thing ever. I can't wait to pack for Puerto Rico tonight with some good music on in the background!

Whew, think I said enough?
Happy Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment