Sunday, February 21, 2010

Motivation?

It has been a pretty lazy weekend. I have been attempting to write my 10 page paper on a speech Lyndon B Johnson gave, but its just not working. Thought it would be kind of easy, I was wrong. Yesterday I got 1 page written, then I decided to take a nap, and watch TV, then shower, then go to the Bradley game with my friends, then hung out with my boyfriend. Thought I would dedicate today to it, well it's almost 3:00 and I have not even looked at the damn thing.... Why am I so lazzzy? I need to get motivated, it's too early to check out.
I keep telling myself if I don't do it now I will be struggling later in the week. I will get stressed out and tired, but for some reason that is not helping.

Well here we go!

I HAVE TO DO IT! HAVE TO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment