Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday!

Whew it's Thursday! I still have a lot to do tonight before my weekend getaway with Brandon! I HAVE to clean my room, it has gotten way out of hand!! I am DVRing Grey's so I can watch it later tonight, I just have to get cleaned, and packed and ready to go!

I am so excited to spend Valentine's day with Brandon up in Galena, skiing and having fun! Woo soo excited!

I had to buy new snow pants today...holy tamoley they are expensive. Well not really, but snow pants should not cost $30!! I was angry to have to swipe my card for ugly, unflattering snow pants. humph. But this weekend will be totally worth it!

Found an old friend today on Twitter, well he found me. But still that's exciting. Oh the power of social networking sites.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment