Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just a few thoughts.

1. I wish money grew on trees.
-I try and I try so hard to be good with my money. But it just doesn't happen. I really try so hard, I think I will always fail at balancing my check book and paying bills on time. I am so responsible in every aspect of my life except money. It will haunt me forever.
2. I wish school was easier and 10 page papers didn't exist.
-This ten page paper on Lyndon B Johnson's speech, Let Us Continue, it really going to kick my butt. It is a fantastic speech, http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/lbjletuscontinue.html given after Kennedy was assassinated. Horrible grounds for a speech, but very heartfelt. I'm just not sure if I can write ten pages on it.
3. I wish I was still in the private villa up in Galena with my fantastic boyfriend.
- Galena was FANTASTIC this weekend! I had the best time with the most wonderful boyfriend. Our hotel room got upgraded to a private villa, 931 sq. feet. We were up on cloud nine the whole weekend! A perfect way to spend Valentines day. It's hard be back in reality, back to school, work and an empty bank account. :/
4. What should I do for lent?
- Ahh! Lent starts tomorrow, with Ash Wednesday. I can't think of anything to give up... besides Pepsi, but that would be unfair, because all through I love Pepsi and I can't really function without it, I think I will have to cut my spending down, and cases of Pepsi are just too expensive. SO I think I am going to add something, you can do that you know! I have been thinking that I was to learn more about what it means to be Catholic. I have stood up for this religion for so long, and am trying to convince Brandon that Catholicism is the way to go, but I need to know more about it. I think I am going to devote the next 40 days to learning more about my faith. I will go to church, EVERY WEEK! And I think I am going to read the Bible, and maybe a book on being Catholic. That sounds good to me. Maybe next year, I'll give up my precious Pepsi. :/
5.
Goals.
-We are implementing new goals here at work. It's going to be challenging to reach them, but it will be good. Hopefully it will teach me a lot about work ethic, and being a grown up... Because I am almost a grown up.
6. I'm almost a grown up. WHAAAAT!!!
-Only a year and half left of college, well regular college that is. I plan on going to grad school, but who knows. That's a really scary thought for me. REALLY Scary! On my next birthday I will be 22, that's even scarier!!! I have been in a relationship for 5 years, that's unbelievable! Life is fast! I remember turning 10, 13, 16, 18, and now I'm 21! Way to crazy!!

Okay, that's enough. Not like this really gets read, but it's nice to get it out there. Maybe someone is interested.

Pictures coming, whenever I blog at home...soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment