Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh just waiting...

Ah! I got all cleaned up and packed, got a bunny sitter in order(thanks Katy!) and now I am at work until 11:30 and I am going crazy! I know its not a super exciting tropical vacation, but I cannot wait to get away with Valentine and go skiing! I am really nervous, Brandon has never skied before, and it has been about 3 years since I have been! Let all hope we come back in one piece!

We are staying at a really fabulous resort in Galena, and skiing tonight (woo I love night skiing!) and tomorrow! Then sleeping in and relaxing on sunday and coming home! I am really excited. Brandon needs the time away, he is so busy during the school year.

I just hate sitting here at work, just waiting!

Have a happy Valentine's Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment