Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Almost silly...

I am so excited to have a blog. But I almost feel silly having one. Why do people care what I have to say, well I don't care if they care. I care. I want to write a blog for me. I'm really excited to do so. If people follow it and read it, then great!

So a little explanation, my blog is titled "Skip to my Lou" because Lou-Lou has been my nickname since the day I was born. My whole family, but more importantly my dad calls me Lou Lou, Kati Lou, Louise, or Louie Lou. I love it. I have considered hyphenating my middle name just to make it official. :P

Well today was kind of a crazy day, I had to get up early and drive on the horribly icy roads to Springfield to take the last of my insurance exams! I PASSED! I am a licensed Insurance Producer for the state of Illinois. Kind of crazy!

I have class tonight, and a 10 page paper analyzing a speech due next Wednesday :( That sure will stink. Lyndon B. Johnson, I hope you had some good things to say!

Here's to Wednesday almost being over,

Kati Lou


PS--It was a great game, but Bradley lost. It was a bummer.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo happy that you passed your final exam!! I am incredibly proud of you my dear!
    I Love reading about your days!
    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so happy you read about my days! :) You should start a blog, I always loved your e-mails from DC!

    ReplyDelete