Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MARCH MADNESS

"My girlfriend fills out brackets"

My boyfriend shouted that while in South Padre.
He's a wacko.

I don't follow college basketball too closely, but I think I know enough to do decently well on the bracket.

So here are my picks

Elite 8 :  Ohio St.  UNC.  Duke.  UConn.  Kansas.  Purdue.  Pittsburgh.  Florida.
Final 4:  Ohio St.  Duke.  Kansas.  Florida.
Championship:  Ohio St.  Kansas.
Champion:  Kansas

And Jeffrey's picks...

Elite 8: Ohio St.  Syracuse.  Duke.  UConn. Kansas.  Georgetown.  Kansas St.  St.John's
Final 4:  Syracuse.  Duke.  Kansas.  Kansas St.
Championship:  Syracuse Kansas
Champion: Kansas

Go JAYHAWKS!

Our picks are super different...as different as different can be. Maybe we will have to place a little wager and see who comes out the victor. :]

Happy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment