Monday, March 14, 2011

Thank God it' s MONDAY!

Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you.
-Dr.Seuss

My brothers sweet sweet girlfriend sent that to me yesterday, said it reminded her of me.
I love it so much. I have never heard this quote before. It's funny how true it is, and it's going to stick with me for a long time. Thanks for the little pick-me-up my dear!

..................................................................................
So anyways....I had a terribly boring weekend. With Jeffrey on spring break with his "boys" in South Padre, this little lady is left alone. And sad :(
So believe me...I have never been more excited for a Sunday to end and a Monday to being, at least work meant I would have people to interact with! But more on that later...

One thing that got me through was movies...I watched a total of 7..yes 7...movies this weekend. Talk about cabin fever. And most all of them were "chick-flicks"

Up first...



















-Leap Year. It was cute and light-hearted. I guess some would call it predictable. But it was sweet and I enjoyed it,



















-When in Rome.  It too was cute and "predictable". But again it was a good movie and helped get me through my Saturday. Plus a little Josh Duhamell...don't think any girl is going to argue with that!

The third movie on my plate for the day was...













-Love & Other Drugs. My favorite of the weekend! This one really made me miss Jeffrey a lot though. But it was ssooo sweet and funny and wonderful. I am going to re-rent it when J gets back and make him watch it with me. I definitely recommend this one!

Then I took a break, and watched TV...unfortunately there is NOTHING on tv on Saturday afternoons/evenings. So I watched Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs. It was on ABC Family.
Lucky me.

Then I watched the worst movie of the weekend...



















-Revolutionary Road - Terrible. Slow, long, angry, bi-polar, crazy, and sad. There was nothing nice about this movie. Not one single thing.

Then I watched another Kristen Bell movie....


















-You again. This one was cute, same sort of chick flick stlye movie. But sweet and ended happily.

Then the last of the weekend....



















-Love Happens. Say what you want about Jennifer Aniston and her movies, but this was simply adorable. The story was sweet (I need a new adjective, eh?) and romantic...so that of course made me miss Jeffrey all over again. But I recommend this one too.

So that was my long weekend of movies. I've got one more to watch tonight.

Oh the exciting life of a girl when her boyfriend is on vacation.

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment