Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sarah's Key

So I brought two books to Charlotte with me...not realizing that most of our drive down there would take place in the dark. So I did ZERO reading on the way there.

But on the way back I read all of Sarah's Key. Cover to cover.
I needed to get lost in something. I needed to let my mind wander and forget about the perils of the last few days. Sarah's Key was the perfect escape.


















I wasn't really planning on reading the whole book...certainly didn't plan on reading it straight through with out stopping...but it was just so good. I literally could not put it down. I wanted to know what the next page was going to bring.
It was a sweet and loving story (I really need a new adjective...I use sweet too much!)
It was two stories that merged into one story somewhere in the middle/end and I really liked that.
It kept me entertained...I was never bored, not even in the slightest.
This is definitely a good book to check out if you have a weekend with nothing to do.
It is easy to read and flows from page to page effortlessly.

So pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment