Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekend recap

Jeff and I had a great weekend, doing things we both really enjoy.
Saturday was a perfectly mild day so we headed about an hour south to a big national park.  We walked around and enjoyed nature and did a little fishing - Jeff even surprised me with my own fishing pole!
And I got to break in my new boots (an early birthday present to myself!)
After hanging out in the woods all day we ventured to Bloomington to see an IU basketball game.  It was a great time....and a great way to spend my last Saturday as a 22 year old!
So handsome!  



























I was lucky enough to get the only catch of the day...a nice branch.
Is is not completely gorgeous out there?  For being mid-November we had a perfect day....but no fish were biting, not even a nibble all day!  We have already agreed to go back in the Spring when everything is coming back to life and then earlier in the fall to see the leaves changing color.





















Then we watched IU kick some Savannah State butt!  Not the best seats in the house but we could see all the action we needed too!

Now I am watching some Happy Feet on TV and getting pumped up for my Birthday tomorrow! WoooHooo - If you know me at all you know that I love my birthday and I am doubly excited because tomorrow is my golden birthday; 23 on the 23rd!   So that means that today is my golden day; 22 for the last time on the 22nd!  Yeah I may be be crazy, but I like it! So Jeff and I headed to The Cracker Barrel for a delicious dinner....and the best part, no dishes to clean up after!





















So Ciao for now - next time I'll be 23!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment