Monday, November 14, 2011

Pins...

So Friday has just become a bad day to post my favorite pins...I can't pin at work anymore and when I get home after work on Friday I am usually getting ready to go do something or cuddling up on the couch with Jeff.
And since I can not Pin at work anymore my pinning has decreased drastically.  : ( 
Now that I have a little bit of time to catch up, here we go.
Happy Pinning my friends.
Today I have Jeff looking over my shoulder as I pin and every other second it was "Oooh that looks good!" So it's all about the foods today!

Salted Caramel Cheesecake....umm yes puhlease!! 

Baked French Toast







































Cinnamon Rolls as pie crust for an apple pie....oh my my yes yes yes!

















No Bake: Oreos, mini Reeses cups, chocolate pudding,
Cool Whip and PB!  YUM



And now I need to go get something sweet. Have a happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment