Saturday, November 19, 2011

Girl Crush

I know every girl has one...heck, I have a handful.  Over the summer I was infatuated with the gorgeous and talented Grace Potter.  {And let's not even talk about her perfect name; Grace is on my name list for when that time comes in a long long time} But this week I was watching Millionaire Matchmaker and there was a GP look-a-like on the show.  Thus my girl crush was reignited.

















































There is something so chic about her.  Yet she is so laid back and casual at the same time.  If there is one thing I want to be it's part gorgeous fashionista part rocker.  She gets to wear gorgeous dresses, shoes, faux eye lashes, has giant curls and mod make up yet get to rock every night on stage and hang out with her equally cool band members. 

Grace Potter, you are my girl crush.

Happy Saturday, Friends.  I am spending my day with my real crush.  We are doing a whole bunch of wonderful things today and I couldn't be more excited about it.



{{{Oh Ps---it's my last weekend being 22! EEPS!}}}



No comments:

Post a Comment