Thursday, November 17, 2011

Last week Jeff and I celebrated our (official) one year anniversary.
I have to say the year flew by.  Jeff and I have already been through so much together; college graduation, both living with my parents, a big move to a new city, our first full time jobs, managing money and learning how to live together. I have to say though - there is no one I would rather spend my time with.

There is so much that I love about Jeff but what I love the most is his romantic side.  On the outside he may be rugged and masculine.  He tells good jokes and could talk sports all day long - but what he is best at is loving.  He is the sweetest guy I know and I am truly lucky.

Our actual anniversary was Sunday (the 13th) but Jeff was going to be out of town, so we celebrated Thursday.  I had no idea what he was planning.  I came home from work, walked through the door like any other day and what did I see?  My handsome hunny dressed in slacks, a dress shirt and a tie!  Yes, he was wearing a tie and he was holding a dozen roses.  He had a fire going in our fire place and had the table set for two, with candles <3 

Jeff is a wonderful cook, he can whip up a mean dinner and this was no exception.  He made a wonderful steak and pretty fancy potatoes.  He also bought me my favorite beer, am I lucky or what?
He did it all without me having any idea!  We were even texting earlier in the day about what to have for dinner...I thought we were going to have chicken and noodles! HA!
Our delicious dinner - check that steak. It was so good.
Our glowing fire place. 

Thursday is also our favorite day of the week because it's the day we go to our favorite custard place and get a little sweet treat and we watch our favorite show, Revenge!
Jeff went to Ritters after he got off work and picked up our custard - put it in the freezer and had it ready for us after dinner so we wouldn't have to leave the house, Thursday was cold!
We snuggled up on the couch watched Revenge and a good movie and called it a night.

Is he good or what? 
I would say I'm pretty lucky lady.
Jeff - thank you so much for the past year.  You mean the entire world to me. 
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment