Monday, November 14, 2011

Birchbox!!!

I feel like I have waited and waited and waited for my Birchbox sample box to come!  Today was the day, it felt like Christmas when I opened the mail box and saw the box.  I rushed inside and opened it right away.  Here is what was inside























**Kate Spade  Twirl. I love this scent, always have, just have never wanted to splurge and lay down the $80 for a bottle.  When my Victoria's Secret Super Model body spray runs me $25.
**Thymes Eucalyptus Body Lotion.  This I am excited to try out, I need a new body lotion and this one seems devine.  Also from Thymes is the Kimono Rose body lotion, I got a sample of this a year or so ago from a wedding show I worked, and never got around to trying it out.  Guess now is the time!
**Zoya nail polish in Noel.  It is described as a shimmery denim shade and it is from Zoya's holiday 2011 collection.
Too bad I just put OPI's Warm & Fozzie from the new Muppets line on my nails yesterday.
**They also threw in Hair ties from Alex and Isabelle.

So overall I am pretty happy and I can not wait until December 10th when my next Birchbox ships :)



No comments:

Post a Comment