Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Theres battle lines being drawn

So, have I ever mentioned how bad ass I am? (haha...) Okay, well my nail color this week proves it.
OPI's Lucern-tainly Look Marvelous is one helluva bad ass color.
It took a little while for the color to grow on me, but now I love it!

Anyways, so I want to go to grad school next year. For high school counseling. I am probably just going to stay at Bradley, but I thought "hey, why not look around?". I am pretty closed minded, so this is a big step. Ever since I decided on grad school, I was a stubborn ass and did not want to look anywhere else besides Bradley. So I just did some research. I could go to DePaul in Chicago or to Butler in Indy... you know how much I LOVE Indy...
So I'll probably do some talking and thinking and visiting and then go from there. But I'll probably just stay at Bradley. Because I am boring, predictable and unadventurous...and stubborn.

Happy Wednesday.




No comments:

Post a Comment