Friday, September 10, 2010

"It's like I have ESPN or something..."

Football Season is here!
Finally. I have been waiting patiently for a long time.
Unfortunately, it seems like I always miss the first Colts game of the season. Since I have been in college recruitment usually falls on the first game. This year I thought I got lucky with recruitment being last week...but I didn't. If the colts played in one of the later games I would have been fine, but duh they get stuck with the noon game on Sunday...and I will be at a bridal show. fuck. I hope I don't jinx 'em. You know I always wear my Peyton jersey on game day. But I can't this game. Hopefully they still win, I'm sure they will. I am so superstitious it is ridiculous! I always do the same thing every Sunday, I can't do anything out of the ordinary. It's insane. I'm a freak.

I also love football season because I love to beat my dad, uncles, cousins and aunt in the confidence pool! I get so competitive and it really is a lot of fun, no one ever expects me to win! But I do :)
Here are my Week One Picks
16 pts San Diego
15 pts San Fran
14 pts INDY
13 pts Dallas
12 pts Philly
11 pts NY Giants
10 pts Chicago
9 pts Tennessee
8 pts New Orleans
7 pts Miami
6 pts Tampa
5 pts Jacksonville
4 pts Atlanta
3 pts Cincinnati
2 pts NY Jets
1 pt. STL

Well, so far I have 8 points from the Saints win last night. I just love football season so much. SO MUCH!

I just did some Amazon shopping...can't wait to get a package in the mail next week! I had to buy a book for class, but of course there are some CD's that I have been wanting, so yupp, I bought 'em. So excited. :) CD's have got to be one of my favorite things to buy. I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy an album off iTunes. There is just no way. I like to have them, the tangible possession means a lot to me.

And I went bowling last night. That was a  j.o.k.e. Oh the things I do for Chi Omega and our new babies.I bowled a 58. For real. BUT on the bright side I didn't break a nail. haha I am such a girl. It's gross sometimes.


Happy Friday
Happy Weekend
Happy Football Season

And I think I have an addiction to exclamation points....after proof-reading I eliminated like 9 of them....I think that's a problem. I just can't help it though, I get so excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment