Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big castle on the sea shore, with Willy Wonka decor

It has almost been six days since I have had a normal voice. 
I hate being sick. I really try and be self-sufficient and take care of myself. But sometimes it's just hard. I have now been sick for almost a week and I can not stand it. I want my mommy to make me comfort food and rub my back while I watch TV on the couch. I want my daddy to bring my Gatorades and make me laugh. I just want to curl up in a ball under all my covers and cry like a little five year old. I'm feeling really home sick. I think this is the first time since being in college that  I am sick... I haven't seen my parents in a really long time, since July? And I miss them a lot right now. 
: ( 
But, anyways...I have been listening to Mr.Thicke all week...damn I love me some Robin Thicke. yumm yumm.

I also have had some great roommate bonding time this week. I love our girl talk. It's probably one of my favorite things. A nice big glass of wine and my best friends gabbing over the most ridiculous, outrageous topics ever. Nothing is off limits with us. Even when one of the boys comes over...if they crash girl time they are going to get an ear full! 

The lovely members of Big Willy! 

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment