Monday, September 20, 2010

REdiculous.

I think "ridiculous" should be spelled REdiculous.
Right?
Good.

I am almost back to normal. My voice is still a little scratchy and singing a long to the radio is still hard. Can't hit them high notes yet!

But I did have a really great weekend relaxing and watching FOOTBALL!!!! Except I feel so bad for poor Eli Manning. His big brother Peyton and the Colts sure did beat the crap of him and his Giants yesterday. I loved that the Colts were playing well, but come on D did you really have to sack Eli that many times? I mean he was just getting his shit rocked all night. :( I felt bad for him.
Looking forward to a good game next week in Denver! Woo!

I think this week is going to be a little busy...but I think it is still too soon to tell. I know I have a lot of Chemistry to study before the exam on Thursday! I will also have to drag my little butt into work everyday to make up for missing all of last week. I have so much to do...yet I sit here a blog. Yepp.


Here are my boys, Peyton & Eli! Peyton is in blue and Eli is in red...DUH! Love them soo much!

Here is to getting better and having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment