Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here are 8 random things...haha funny I had 8 chicken nuggets for lunch today...



1. I have bronchitis. 
And it sucks. A lot. I don't have a voice and my abs hurt from coughing
2. The Colts lost, and I am sure it was all my fault. 
2A. I also did really bad with my confidence picks. 
3. My Katy Perry & Robin Thicke CD's came in the mail today! :) 
Yippie. If I only a had a voice to sing along with 
4. I have an exam tomorrow. 
5. My big toe - toe nail fell off. yep. it's ugly. 
hopefully Lynn can make it pretty again
6. Today is one of my best friends 22nd birthday! 
I can't believe we are all turning 22! Weird.
7. Sometimes horoscopes in Cosmo are shockingly right...
8. I am in desperate need of quarters so I can do my laundry

Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment