Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feb Photos - finale

I had fun with my first ever photo challenge - and I will probably do it again, but not in March - I need a little break....April possibly. 

Feb 14: Heart.  Iguana love you forever.

Feb 15: Phone. My desk phone.
Feb 16: Something new. My new earrings from Jeffrey

Feb 17: Time.  Bed time

Feb 18: Drink.  The bucket drink with my momma.


Feb 19: Something I hate to. Laundry - it just seems to be a never ending chore


Feb 20: Handwriting - always have a running shopping list up on the fridge
Feb 21: A fave photo of you.  I don't think this picture needs any explanation

Feb 22: Where you work. My little desk in the office
Feb 23: Your shoes. This is a little dark but, none the less, my shoes


Feb 24: Insider your bathroom cabinet.  My apartment has very little bathroom space, what you see is all we have. So I'm lucky to date a guy that doesn't primp like a girl.  Deodorant and a razor is all he needs. As for me, I have a problem.
Feb 25: Green. Fried pickles!  YUMMM my favorite deep fried snack
Feb 26: Night.  Oscar night, complete with champagne and chocolate
Feb 27: Something you ate.  My little dinner an uncrustable and an apple
Feb 28: Money.  All the money I have in my wallet - I rarely ever have cash and when I do it's only a few bucks.

Feb 29: Something your listening to - on my busy nights I love to put on my ipod and dance while I do whatever I am doing. It helps make sucky chores like dishes and sweeping more fun :)

And that's all folks!  


Happy March!!! EPPS ITS MARCH!  Spring is finally around the corner! 


No comments:

Post a Comment