Friday, March 23, 2012

Pinterest

Worst Pins of the week.

When browsing Pinterest sometimes I can't help but think...what the heck? People pin the silliest things sometimes.  Here is a small collection of the weirdest things I have seen this past week on Pinterest.
Keep pinning away my friends, keeps me entertained when Jeff works late! 
Now, please don't get my wrong....I LOVE bunnies.  Have even pinned a few myself
but at least they are doing something....not just giving the death stare. Right? 

The Hamburger Helper Hand Hat. WTF? Need I say more. 

This was pinned with the caption "Thermodynamics"
Alright...get off Pinterest and study!
Nerd.

And this....maybe it's a soccer thing, but it also kind of looks like
an Asian Cartoon, whatever those are called. 
Interesting? I imagine it would be hot and stuffy in there. 

This might give me nightmares.


No comments:

Post a Comment