Thursday, February 23, 2012

Movie Reviews

I have watched a hand full over movies over the past couple of weeks and wanted to share my reviews with you. 

What's Your Number - This was a classic chick flick, 100% predictable, yet super cute.  Jeff and I both enjoyed it and laughed through out.  I really liked the characters and the story line. I was surprised I liked it so much because I do not like Ana Faris that much, but she was perfect for the role and Chris Evans is super cute and I loved his character.

50/50 - I loved this one. I laughed, I cried and I laughed again.  Really cute, I don't want to say much that would give away the ending but I 100% recommend renting this one.  The tale of two friends is loving, honest and fun.

Drive - I did not know what to expect from this one.  When we were at Red Box I did not want to get it but Jeff said he heard it was good.  So I obliged thinking I would just take a nap during it....but I was incredibly surprised.  Right off the bat I was intrigued with the music and the scenes, but I still had no idea where this movie was going. Once it got going and I knew the plot I really liked it a lot.  It was really bloody and made my stomach flip a few times; but overall I was quite pleased with the movie and would recommend it. Ladies watch this with your guy and then make him watch one of the two below with you!

The Vow - Okay........ this was cute and sweet.  Obviously I love that it is based off a true love story and it has a happy ending.  But it was not nearly as lovey-dovey as I was hoping for.  It is not the new Notebook but it was cute and I am glad that I went to see it. I just almost wanted to cry a little bit, but I didn't. Jeff didn't mind it either, he thought it was long, but he did not hate sitting through it.

One Day - Now this is movie to see if you want to cry sob uncontrollably. I loved it, for sure one of the greatest movies I have ever seen.  I loved Anne Hatheway and Jim Sturgess they played their parts so well.  I loved the story line and the epic love story.  I loved every second of it even though it broke my heart into a million pieces, I getting weepy just thinking of it....yes I was that attached to the characters.   Please please please rent this movie - I think I might even buy it. Jeff did not watch it, he was at work, so I can't say what a guy would think, but ladies I promise you will love this.


Have you seen any good/bad movies lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment