Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb Photos Pt.2


Hey Friends - I have fallen a little behind on my postings due to my spotty Internet connection at home. But here are my Feb Photos! Enjoy : )

I haven't done today's yet - but now we are all caught up! 

Happy Feb and Happy Valentines Day my lovelies!

Feb 6 - dinner.
Chicken Kiev, baked potato and a spinach/cucumber salad.


Feb 7 - button.
Tanning button


Feb 8 - sun
Unfortunately there was no sun on this day. Just clouds.






















Feb 9 - front door
I love our front door. I love the brick and the white and the pop
of blue.

Feb 10 - self portrait


Feb 11 - makes you happy
Okay, I know this is an a.w.f.u.l picture of me but it's honest.
What makes me happy is lazy days on the couch with Jeff
Days when we dont put our contact in and I dont put make up on
those days are the best days
Just please ignore my fat face.


Feb 12 - inside your closet
I love my closet, because it is huge.























Feb 13 - blue
the throw blanket on the end of our bed is blue.






















No comments:

Post a Comment