Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feb Photos pt. 1

So far I have been participating in the Feb. Photo challenge - if you follow me on instagram you have seen most of these....but I want to blog them with more detail.
Here is the reminder again of what I am taking pictures of....





















Feb 1:  Your view today.  I was driving to the gym at about 6:30 and thought the sky looked so pretty. The gorgeous weather here lately has been unbelievable and on Wednesday it lead to a beautiful sunset!





















Feb 2: Words.  Jeff has been writing me love notes for a long time, and I recently went through all the old ones and I plan on scrap booking them.





















Feb 3: Hands.  Okay, I know I am a giant sap, but here are our hands.  Jeff and I always hold hands across the table while we are waiting for our food or just chatting.  I really love that.





















Feb 4: Strangers.  We went to the Pacers game last night and saw a whole bunch of strangers.  But these two were the coolest - Floyd Money Mayweather and 50cent....50 is in the blue hat and Money is to his left.





















Feb 5: 10am.  This one isn't exactly 10am.  But close enough.  An egg sandwich and super bowl pre-game coverage on the TV






















Happy Sunday, Happy Super Bowl (go giants!) and Happy Feb Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment