Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday Pins!

Happy Friday Saturday morning all.  This week just flew by....I feel like I say that every week these days.  I have been sssoo busy at work and now I have this fabulous apartment and boy to take care of and tend to!

Here are a few of my favorite pins of the week!

I'm a sucker for cute bunny pictures 

And gorgeous trees

I would LOVE it if I woke up to a room filled with pretty balloons.  Not tacky balloons. :) 

And I am making this today for my party!  :) 

Happy Saturday my friends! I am off to work for a few hours and then back to my place to get ready to have my family over for a "house-warming" party!!! 

***Also be sure to keep reading this week, I am going to be having my first ever BLOG GIVEAWAY! So keep reading for more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment