Monday, June 20, 2011

OPI no no

I broke a nail the other day...nothing out of the ordinary for me...except in my summer of trying to save money I just didn't have the funds to get it fixed right away. So I contemplated what to do and decided to pick off my nails and go nail-less for a while.  I have only been nail-less for a few days and I feel like a shell of myself! It has really been terrible.  I can't type on my phone, pop zits (yes, I pop zits), scratch my head, scratch Jeff's back...all sorts of little things.  When you spend almost 3 years with gorgeous OPI painted nails, having brittle torn up and unpainted nails is just sad. But that's the way it's gotta be....at least for a little bit.
I think my face says it all... I really hate it...and I need some powder.
So there we have it.  Plain boring nails. poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment