Friday, June 24, 2011

I am going to start...

Structuring my blog like a f.a.m.o.u.s. blog.  I think that will be fun.  I am also going to do it to keep me motivated about writing and working out....  Here is what I am adding....

1. Friday Pins - My favorite Pins of the week....are you on Pinterest?  If not, get on it. NOW.  I think I might have an invitation or two to share.

2. Wednesday Workouts - I am not going to start an intense workout or anything, but I definitely need to tone and tighten [here and there] So for my own interest and body image I will be tracking my weight and feelings about my body.  I am even going to take a before and after picture...like they have on Pinterest!  Eep

3. Tuesday Outfit -  I kind of hate those people that think we care their readers care about what they wear on a daily basis...but being in this weird college -> adult transition phase I am going to start documenting my outfits and what I am wearing to work every Tuesday...so it's not everyday, because who cares right?

So those are my fun new additions to the blog. 

 I've got a hot stay at home date with my hunny tonight.  He is grilling me steaks...yumm!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment